The 40/40 CLUB is named after one of baseball's most prestigious achievements. A benchmark for power and speed, The 40/40 CLUB includes players who hit 40 home runs and steal 40 bases in one season. Only Barry Bonds (1996), Alex Rodriguez (1998), Jose Canseco (1988), and Alfonso Soriano (2006) can call The 40/40 CLUB home.
Guests will be enticed by the upscale traditional American sports bar cuisine, done with a Brooklyn twist. The 40/40 CLUB at Barclays Center is operated by Levy Restaurant.
Reservations are taken beginning two weeks prior to any event, for which the club will be open. 40/40 CLUB and Restaurant hours of operation are subject to change based on the event calendar. We welcome reservations from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
To make a reservation please call us at 917-618-6340.
When calling to make a reservation please have the following information available:
- Reservation Name
- Reservations are non-transferable and identification of the guests whose name appears on the confirmation must be presented upon arrival. All guests in the party must be present before parties will be seated.
- Seating information
- *Please note for Nets events reservations are reserved for our guests seated in select areas of the arena.
- Number of guests in your party
- Time you wish to dine with us
- *Please note the recommended seating times for Nets events are: 6:00pm and 7:30pm.
- Any special requests, needs and/ or pertinent information such as anniversaries or celebrations
Behind the Scenes
Sign up for our Barclays Center Behind the Scenes newsletter and receive event updates, presale notices and more! Sign Up Now!