The 40/40 CLUB is named after one of baseball's most prestigious achievements. A benchmark for power and speed, The 40/40 CLUB includes players who hit 40 home runs and steal 40 bases in one season. Only Barry Bonds (1996), Alex Rodriguez (1998), Jose Canseco (1988), and Alfonso Soriano (2006) can call The 40/40 CLUB home.
Guests will be enticed by the upscale traditional American sports bar cuisine, done with a Brooklyn twist. The 40/40 CLUB at Barclays Center is operated by Levy Restaurant.
How to Join Us:
While reservations are preferred, event ticketholders are welcome to experience the 40/40 CLUB without one, whether through the variety of food offered at our distinct chef’s tables, or by snacking on lighter fare while enjoying a drink at the bar.
To make a reservation please call 917-618-6340 between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, beginning two weeks prior to any event that the club is open.
When calling to make a reservation please have the following information available:
- Reservations are non-transferable and identification of the guests whose name appears on the confirmation must be presented upon arrival. All guests in the party must be present before parties will be seated.
- *Please note for Nets events reservations are reserved for our guests seated in select areas of the arena.
- Number of guests in your party
Time you wish to dine with us
- *Please note the recommended seating times for Nets events are: 6:00pm and 7:30pm.
- Any special requests, needs and/ or pertinent information such as anniversaries or celebrations
Behind the Scenes
Sign up for our Barclays Center Behind the Scenes newsletter and receive event updates, presale notices and more! Sign Up Now!