In-Arena Message Guidelines
Want to post a personalized message for thousands to see? You can do so at a Brooklyn Hoops College Basketball Game on our Endboards. Please read the guidelines before submitting your request to Barclays Center’s Marketing Department.
- You may post a Welcome, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary or Congratulatory message** for a $75.00 donation to The Brooklyn Hospital Foundation
- Marriage proposals are available for a $500.00 donation to The Brooklyn Hospital Foundation.
- Requests must be sent in 48 hours prior to the game. For Saturday and Sunday games they should be received by 5:00 PM Thursday.
- In your request, please state the date and the two participating teams of the game you would like your message to be posted during.
- During applicable events, messages are posted on the Endboards on a rotation during half time.
- 100% of proceeds go to The Brooklyn Hospital Foundation, Inc. To find out more information click here
- Send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests can be made by writing a check to The Brooklyn Hospital Foundation or including the following credit card information in your email:
Visa, MC, Amex
Name on Card
Security Code (Amex – 4 digit code on front, Visa, MC – 3 digit code on back)
- For any additional information, including where to send the check, please contact Mia Hall at 718-942-9507
- To display a message during BROOKLYN NETS GAMES please visit: www.nba.com/nets/brooklyn-nets-fan-experiences
**IMPORTANT: Please note - Barclays Center reserves the right to edit any message to fit or to remove any messaging deemed unnecessary or inappropriate.
Behind the Scenes
Sign up for our Barclays Center Behind the Scenes newsletter and receive event updates, presale notices and more! Sign Up Now!