Suite Holders now have the opportunity to donate your suite tickets directly through your Barclays Center Account Manager.
All Brooklyn Nets suite ticket donations will go directly to the Brooklyn Nets Foundation. All arena suite ticket donations, for events such as college basketball, concerts, boxing, and more, will go directly to Barclays Center Cares. The Brooklyn Nets Foundation and Barclays Center Cares each work with local organizations to positively impact the community’s youth and adults through various initiatives and programs focusing on the following pillars: Athletics, Basketball, Community Investment, Culinary, Education, Music Education, and Sustainability.
To donate suite tickets, please follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Select “Manage My Tickets.”
- Step 2: Utilize either the calendar view or the list view to see your upcoming events.
- Step 3: Choose the event you would like to manage, and click “Donate to Charity” under select an action.
- Step 4: Click on the tickets you want to donate and hit “donate”.
- Step 5: The quantity of tickets you’ve selected is shown on the donate button queue in the upper right. You can now select additional events or seats or continue the process of donating your tickets.
- Step 6: When ready to donate, click “continue” in your queue, and then click “continue to donate”.
- Step 7: Confirm the donation details and click “donate now”. You will receive an email confirming that you have donated your tickets. Your suite tickets must be donated at least five (5) days prior to the selected event.
**Please note, SRO tickets are subject to the respective SRO cost should they be donated and utilized.