Sensation, the world’s most spectacular dance and music phenomena will celebrate its 100th global show with a special performance at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center on October 26, 2013 marking the close of its successful inaugural US tour.
Sensation’s most popular show, ‘Ocean of White’ brings together heart pumping visual theatrics and the best EDM DJ talent to create one of world’s largest dance spectacles, uniting 30,000-50,000 revelers dressed in all white. Last year Sensation hosted two sold out dates at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center - along with 97 Sensation events for millions of visitors in more than 20 countries, including Amsterdam, Ibiza and Sao Paulo. Ocean of White offers a stunning visual spectacle for music and dance fans worldwide featuring 200 different types of pyrotechnical effects, 22 water fountains and choreographed flying acrobatics all synchronized to the pulsating sound of the world’s best house music. The New York show will feature musical talent that has been touring with Sensation around the globe, including Mr White, Nic Fanciulli, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano and Fedde le Grand.
Playing off Sensation’s signature all white dress code, audiences will be surrounded by the mysteries and elegance of the ocean with oversized LED lit jellyfish suspended from the air, sea inspired acrobatic performances and light exhibitions centered on a 236 foot centered stage.
*Guests must be at 21 years of age or older to attend Sensation and white attire is mandatory.
*Only the Atrium and VIP entrances will be open for our guests
EDM Event Policies
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Sleeping on Designated Dance Floor Areas
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Masks
- NO Glow Sticks
- NO Glowing / Illuminated costumes
- NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights used for Light Shows
- NO Pacifiers or Dust Masks
- NO Eyedrops
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
- NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls or Frisbees
- NO Backpacks Over 12" x 12"
- NO Bota Bags
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything Over 12" x 12")
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls (Including Plush Backpacks)
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry)
- NO E-Cigarettes
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy)
- NO Unopened pack of gum
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs)
- NO Video Cameras
- YES Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 12" x 12")
- YES Fanny Packs
- YES Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras
- YES Cell Phones
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Hats
- YES Lighters
- YES Closed Packs of Cigarettes
- YES Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
- YES Earplugs
- YES Sealed Chapstick and Lipgloss
- YES Sealed Packs of Gum
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at the door, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The arena reserves the right to search all bags, pockets coats, sweaters, etc and conduct pat downs by law enforcement officials (if deemed necessary).
Every attendee is subject to search prior to entry into the arena. This includes members of the media. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be subject to a thorough TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat down, having all of your items examined and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the arena. All narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
- Add to Calendar Sat, Oct 26, 2013 7 PM