BARCLAYS CENTER HAS A NO RE-ENTRY POLICY
The following is a partial list of prohibited items that are not permitted inside the venue.
Barclays Center Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
- Weapons of any kind, including mace, pepper spray, knives, sharp objects, bats, clubs, tasers, etc.
- Bags larger than 14”x14”x6” or that are hard-sided.
- Professional camera equipment (e.g., detachable lens; lens greater than 3”; external flash; monopods; bipods; tripods; etc.).
- Audio/video recording devices.
- Laser pointers or flashlights.
- Illegal drugs/substances (current prescription medication in the original container is permitted, provided the guest produces identification matching the prescription container).
- Fireworks, missile-like objects, Frisbees, and any other form of projectiles.
- Signs, flags, and banners larger than 11"x17". Signs, flags, and banners of any size attached to poles. Signs, flags, and banners if prohibited by the production, not related to the event, or if made of wood, metal, plastic, or any other hard material.
- Signs, posters, or garments with offensive language, phrasing, or symbols.
- Balloons, beach balls, and other inflatables.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, etc.
- Fire starters and lighters.
- Cans (including aerosols), bottles, boxed liquids, and metal, glass, or other insulated containers.
- Pets, other than service animals.
- Selfie sticks, poles.
- Coolers of any size, including soft-sided coolers.
- Full face coverings (medical masks covering the nose and mouth and religious face coverings are acceptable).
- Pointed tip or large umbrellas.
- Outside food or beverages* (exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs).
- Noisemakers, air horns, bells, bull horns, whistles, etc.
- Optical illusions (i.e., items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pin wheels and umbrellas).
- Patrons without shoes or shirts.
- Flowers, unless allowed by tour production.
- Skateboards and rollerblades.
- Any other items if prohibited by the production.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to medical conditions or special needs should contact Guest Services by calling 917-618-6111 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to attending the event to arrange for reasonable accommodations.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please enjoy the event.