Kaskade, the trailblazing DJ who marked industry milestones with his critically-acclaimed summer tour last year, announced his Atmosphere tour will play Barclays Center in Brooklyn on October 5, 2013. Just Late Night Alumni and Amtrac will support Kaskade at Barclays Center.
The tour is in support of Kaskade’s forthcoming album, Atmosphere, slated for release in September from Ultra Music.
EDM Event Policies
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Sleeping on Designated Dance Floor Areas
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Masks
- NO Glow Sticks
- NO Glowing / Illuminated costumes
- NO LED Gloves or LED Microlights used for Light Shows
- NO Pacifiers or Dust Masks
- NO Eyedrops
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
- NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls or Frisbees
- NO Backpacks Over 12" x 12"
- NO Bota Bags
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything Over 12" x 12")
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls (Including Plush Backpacks)
- NO Open Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry)
- NO E-Cigarettes
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy)
- NO Unopened pack of gum
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs)
- NO Video Cameras
- YES Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 12" x 12")
- YES Reusable Insomniac Aluminum Water Bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Fanny Packs
- YES Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras
- YES Cell Phones
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Hats
- YES Lighters
- YES Closed Packs of Cigarettes
- YES Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
- YES Earplugs
- YES Sealed Chapstick and Lipgloss
- YES Sealed Packs of Gum
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at the door, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The arena reserves the right to search all bags, pockets coats, sweaters, etc and conduct pat downs by law enforcement officials (if deemed necessary).
Every attendee is subject to search prior to entry into the arena. This includes members of the media. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be subject to a thorough TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat down, having all of your items examined and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the arena. All narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
For more information on group outings, please email [email protected].