BARCLAYS CENTER HAS A NO RE-ENTRY POLICY
The following is a partial list of prohibited items that are not permitted inside the venue.
Barclays Center Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
- Firestarters and lighters
- Oversized bags larger than 18" x 14" x 6"
- No backpacks (special consideration will be made for guests with medical needs and those caring for infants.)
- Cameras with external flash or interchangeable lenses (no professional photography)
- Signs/ flags/ banners larger than 11" x 17" and any affixed pole
- Audio/ video recording devices
- Outside food or beverage (no alcohol)*
- Tripods/ monopods
- Laser pointers
- Beach balls or projectiles
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Skateboards/ rollerblades
- Cans or bottles
- Noise making devices
- Pointed-tip umbrellas
- Pets (service animals exempt)
- Laptops/tablets are not permitted in seating bowl
- Optical illusions
- Selfie sticks
Thank you for your cooperation. Please enjoy the event.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to medical conditions or special needs should contact Guest Services by calling 917-618-6111 or by emailing [email protected] prior to attending the event to arrange for reasonable accommodations.